My New Book
The Premonition Code
This book is a major contribution in our understanding of reality and the dormant potential for the so-called supernormal that exists within all of us. Read it and discover the power of time within your mind - Deepak Chopra, MD
In this groundbreaking book, bestselling author Theresa Cheung joins forces with cognitive neuroscientist Julia Mossbridge, PhD, Director of the innovation Lab at The Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS). Together they reveal revolutionary new research showing that sensing the future is possible, they also provide practical tools and techniques you can use to help gain insight into your own future.
Precognition is the scientific name for the knowledge or perception of the future, obtained through extrasensory means. Often called 'premonition', precognition is the most frequently reported of all extrasensory perception (ESP) experiences, occurring most often in dreams. It may also occur spontaneously in waking visions, auditory hallucinations, flashing thoughts entering the mind, the sense of "knowing" and physiological changes. Combining science and practice, Theresa and Dr Julia unravel the mystery of precognition. The book will cover:
- What precognition is and the different types, clearly explaining the cutting-edge science, including what is known and what is still a mystery
- The most common premonitions that people experience and why, including examples from around the world
- Experimental tools to help you cultivate precognition experiences to help get useful information for your life
- Case studies included throughout, with supporting scientific evidence offered alongside to provide validation and explanation
- Personal experiences of the authors, detailing how premonition has shaped their lives and interviews with leading scientists and experts in the field
After reading The Premonition Code, I was truly excited to learn to do something that till now seemed more science fiction than possible, at least for someone like me. Can we predict the future? When you get there, find me and ask me, as I m now a positive precog in training!
Patrick Keller - The Big Séance podcast
In this lively and engaging guide, Dr Julia Mossbridge and Theresa Cheung skilfully and responsibly provide indispensable advice to budding precogs.
Prof Caroline Watt, Koestler Chair of Parapsychology, University of Edinburgh
While reading the Premonition Code I felt how my mindset steadily transformed. This is an easily accessible book on the human capacity to foresee future events presenting personal accounts as well as recent scientific insight. What is more, it is about a practical mind technique, probed and tested over the last decades, which might enable us to better sense the future. This book could become the I Ching of our times.
Marc Wittmann, Ph.D